Do you have a personal finance question you would like me answer?
My soul purpose for this blog is to help you answer your financial questions, so if you have a financial question you would like an answer to go ahead and ask using the contact form below.
To help you do this I have a few suggestions that will give your the highest chance of getting it answered here on Wallet Impact. I will add to this list of suggestions from time to time so make sure you review them before you submit your question.
Please Review These Suggestions Before You Submit Your Question
- Keep the topic to personal finance. First keep it the topic of personal finance, that basically means anything that deals with money. That would include budgeting, debt, insurance, investing, saving money,
- Don’t get to specific. Second don’t get to specific with your question. For example don’t ask should I buy life insurance plan A or life insurance plan B. Instead you might ask what type of life insurance plan is the best to go with above age 50.
- No investment advice. Third don’t ask for specific investment advice, such as should I buy stock A or stock B or invest my money in fund A or B. I’m not a professional investment adviser nor do I hold a license to give this kind of advice.
- Keep is short. Next keep your question short and to the point. I don’t need a 4 page synopsis of your life story, just ask the question in the shortest way possible.
- I don’t select every question. Fifth is that I don’t select every question. If you’re question has been answered already I’ll just point you towards the article that has already answered this question.
- Your question will be answered in a blog post. Finally if I select your question it will be answered in the form of a blog post. Once your question has been answered I will send you a link to the article.